Friday, April 29, 2011

Abort - Upcycled with a Cause

I bought a bunch of T-shirts from the ministry Abort73 a year or so ago and love every design! But one of the shirts is a different fit; and I never wore it because it was uncomfortable. So, now I'm turning it into a bag! Something I'll be able to use, and still support the cause, and not have another shirt that I don't wear taking up room in my closet.

I'll try to post pictures of the completed bag as soon as I can!


I'm really getting into making fabric flowers... what do you think? The t-shirt fabric makes pretty cute ones!

-Kerry


2 comments:

  1. I love your fabric flowers!
    Can I have some? ;)

    (good idea with the shirt)

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can e-mnail me at vsbelley@gmail.com

    I need a picture of you will give away( it can be one thign from each shop),
    link to your blog and your etsy store.

    Giveaway will be up in a few weeks as I am waiting on others to get back with me!

    ReplyDelete